How to start Vlogging on YouTube, My first Vlogs video on YouTube
For the first time I'm truly saying that I didn't have any idea how to start YouTube vlogging or become a Vlogger on YouTube...π I watched many videos on youtube.. I searched for idea on Google but I'm not clear how to start....π
But My elder brother suggested me to start vlogging on YouTube..
I asked him , how to start?
He smiled π & told me, this very easy to start vlogging on YouTube.
I said I'm totally confused, he said don't worry.
He said me Very easily everything that I can understood everything π₯°..
My first Vlogs Video:: https://youtu.be/QlWyV_jCsdc
For that day I started vlogging on YouTube & also start getting support from the viewers ..
Here I'm sharing my experience...
Please Support Me π₯Ίπππππππ
Please Subscribe the Channel
Please Subscribe the Channel
Comments
Post a Comment